Saturday 23 January 2016

Mini-Review! - Poetry From the Lady of the Pier by Effrosyni Moschoudi

Poetry From the Lady of the Pier coverTitle: Poetry From the Lady of the Pier

Author: Effrosyni Moschoudi

Genre: Poetry, Short Stories, Chick Lit


Verdict:

I have to say that I enjoyed the short story included as a 'bonus' here more than the poetry itself.
 
There's nothing wrong with the poetry as such - but it was a little too dramatic for my tastes I'm afraid; it's poetry from a novel series though, so maybe has more effect in context.
 
The short story was a fairly decent piece of chick-lit, which I enjoyed before bed. Maybe would have been a good idea to publish it as the short story with the poetry as an extra...? Just a thought.



 
Liked this post? Try this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!