Thursday 23 March 2017

Comics Wrap-Up - If I Could Save Time In A Bottle

Comics Wrap Up title image





OK, due to a) a sh**ty cold that makes it hard for me to concentrate, and b) Loki (alwaaays blame Loki guys, 9/10 times, it was him,) everything I have for you today falls under the heading of 'Other Stuff.'

So, on to the Other Stuff!






Other Stuff


Firstly, big congrats are due to Stjepan Sejic, creator of the Death Vigil and Sunstone series, who will be on board as artist on DC's Aquaman from June.

I'm a big fan of both Stjepan and his wife, Linda. Both are uber-talented, and you should go check out their work and follow their social media accounts on your preferred network.

(Admittedly, I end up talking to Linda on Twitter fairly regularly because we share a similar awkwardness/sense of humour awesomeness, and aim to take over the world and impose policies which favour cats and coffee.)









Rainbow butterfly











I also came across this awesome vid of Quicksilver's scene from X-Men: Days of Future Past - only without the slow-motion.

If you're not familiar with the film, that won't mean a lot to you. If you are, it really points out just how impressive Quicksilver's powers are (and reinforces the plot-hole of why they didn't just use him to stop the assassination!)

So, here's what the other characters saw in that scene:

(Warning: Flashing Images)
















Rainbow butterfly










And to round us off for this week, here's some interesting comics-related links I found on the interwebs:












Ok, that's it for this week guys! Happy superhero-ing!




Like this post? Try these:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!