Friday 21 April 2017

Friday Fics Fix - Crossover Time!

One of the things I adore about fanfiction is that you lot (you fangirls, fanboys, and other fanfolks of the world,) aren't afraid to say 'F**k it!' and just smash things into each other!


Fics Fix title image



Honestly, a lot of the combinations I've seen are just like: HOW DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT?!









This time, my dearest nerdlets, I give you what happens when someone decides to take BBC's Merlin, and put him in Azkaban (yep, the Harry Potter prison.)









(That is the most ridiculously awesome thing I have ever heard btw!)







It's actually really well-written, and works very well :)

(There's the odd typo - this is fanfiction, after all - but everything else is pretty readable!)








So, without further dalliance*, here's this week's fic:

*I don't even know


How the Ministry Discovered That Merlin Had Escaped Azkaban by lilyblaney







Enjoy! And if you liked this post, please comment and share! :)






Like this post? Check out some of these other fanfiction-y posts:














2 comments:

  1. I don't read fanfiction, but I just get so giddy when two of my favourite fandoms crossover! Whenever it happens in a tv show it always becomes my favourite episode lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I think it's like a sugar rush to fangirls ;)

      Delete

Comments? I love comments! Talk to me nerdlets!